In whole genome duplication gene duplication is widely viewed as an important source of raw material for functional innovation in proteins because at least . Pgdd is a public database to identify and catalog plant genes in terms of intragenome or cross genome syntenic relationships current efforts focus on flowering plants with available whole genome sequences preferrably assembled pseudomolecules with ordered gene models. Having diverged 50 mya rice remained diploid while the maize lineage became tetraploid and then fractionated by losing genes from one or the other duplicate region
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.