The selfish gene is a classic exposition of evolutionary thought in it professor dawkins articulates a genes eye view of evolution a view giving centre stage to these persistent units of information and in which organisms can be seen as vehicles for the replication of genes. The selfish gene is a 1976 book on evolution by and then points out that selection doesnt act directly upon the gene but upon vehicles or extended . The extended selfish gene has 106640 ratings and 2730 reviews manny said what some people seem to find hard to understand is that theres a part of. The extended selfish gene by richard dawkins 9780198788782 available at book depository with free delivery worldwide. The selfish gene followed by the extended phenotype is a 1982 book by richard dawkins in which the author introduced a biological concept of the same name
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.